What do you dream about?

TwinkleC

Asked by TwinkleC at 9:45 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I usually don't remember my dreams...though in the last year I've had dreams where one of my kids dies and woke up shaking and in tears, another dream involves a zombie invasion and military tanks driving down my back yard - SO thought that one was funny. In one of the zombie dreams I'm like a highly trained military operative where my job is to go through towns and kill off any remaining zombies and I've got a partner some guy I've never seen before and I have no idea what his name is in my dream. We were living on the road so to speak, we'd clear the abandoned cities building by building for months at a time before returning to a human living center (sort of like in the remake of Land of the Dead). It was weird.
    Anonymous

• Natural disasters,plane crashes,killing my ex stepfather,slapping the s*hit out of my mom,sex,shopping,swimming,roller skating,and my personal favorite,running on all fours like a cheetah,wild and free. I'm a weird woman!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Not so weird I am famous for my Stephen King dreams
    TwinkleC

Answer by TwinkleC at 9:58 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• last night i had a dream i was back in high school and it was the first day. i only remember english class with ms. smith though. a few nights ago i had a dream i was riding a bus across the country with my ex. it was pretty strange.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• My business making millions and it will, my future husband and my future daughter. And any book or anime I am writing at that moment. lol
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:17 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• seriously, mainly sex.plus im a lucid dreamer and i love it
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 1:32 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• usually me and my family in some sort of scenario from a movie i watched..lol
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:36 AM on Jun. 22, 2010