31 weeks and feel like im goin to start my period

Ok, i am goin to see the doc in the morning but this is my first pregnancy and thought i would ask some experenced moms. Im 31 weeks prego and for the last 3 days i have felt like i am goin to start my period. and i have had diarehha. not even immodium is helping. should i be worried or is this a normal pregnancy symptom? thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• braxton hicks contractions, normal...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 9:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• braxton hicks..but sense u have the diarhea with it that can be a sign of preterm labor. I would hold out till the morning and tell ur dr but watch ur cramps if u are getting alot in an hours time i would consider going to Land D just to be on the safe side
    Anonymous

• yes it sounds like false labor, just drink a big glass of water and lie in bed and see if it goes away (the cramping feeling) or if it gets worse. if you notice it gets worse or lasts longer and longer then you should call your docs!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2010