How early did you have symptoms?

I'm only 8dpo so I don't really have any symptoms. The only thing is is that I've been extra tired lately. I have no clue if I"m pregnant. I know that I have a good chance. But does every woman get pregnant when they have sex ON the day of ovulation? That sounds dumb to ask..but I don't mean it like that. I mean like if you are trying to have a baby and you have it ON the day of ovulation will that person get pregnant right away? just curious lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i ovulated on july 18th 2009 and got pregnant that very day! I knew i was ovulating since i was ttc for 5 yrs!...i did not know until aug 4 that i was pregnant but i actually didnt have signs until around 10 weeks or so...well except the week after the 18th i could not stop pee'in like every 5mins i mean it was so horrible i thought i was drinking to much water well come to find out the baby was moving into my uterus and implanting hahaha
    Anonymous

• We did that for two and a half years before we finally got pregnant. Then another year for the second one. Sometimes is takes a while.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 10:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I knew this time at 3 weeks along! I tested positive then too! I always know by 3 weeks! GL
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:32 AM on Jun. 22, 2010