Is it too soon to have symptoms?

It's only been 8 days since ovulation. The only thing I've noticed is being extremely tired. I've been going to bed earlier and during the day all I'm thinking about is sleep. My boobs don't hurt or anything though. Is it too soon for that anyways?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Probably too soon. Sometimes when you want it you start to interpret every little thing into symptoms. I've been there! :)
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 10:50 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I remember when I was pregnant with my first..I was extremely tired right from the start. And lately I've been way more tired like constantly not just here and there.
    Anonymous

• "Between days 7-10 from fertilization implantation usually occurs" so it might be a little too soon. Check out the pregnancy calendar. I found it to be helpful when I was pregnant. Find a pregnancy calculator that will give you your due date (based on your last period, even if you are not preg) and type it in to create your calendar.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:31 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Sorry. here is the site....

http://www.justmommies.com/pregnancy_calendar.php
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:32 AM on Jun. 22, 2010