Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

child support

does any one know wat you got to do to get the father of your baby on child support cuz hes a no good rotten son of a gun im not here to be judge so if your gonna put something rude dnt even put it im tired of people judge in me and they dnt even know me so only help ful comments

Answer Question

Asked by senior_2OO8 at 10:34 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 7 (206 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • You need to call your case worker at welfare if your on that or you just call the child support office in ur town and then they will ask u questions and take it from there...if u need or want to talk msg me

    Answer by singlemom1226 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

  • Ummm. Didn't the two of you discuss this before choosing to make a baby?


    Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

  • There ya go anonymous! Just be a rude ass.. You only made that smart ass comment because she said she's had enough of it!

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

  • Lol

    Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:14 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.