Can someone please give me some direction on cleaning?

I mean I can clean it's just that I feel like I clean as I go no order in it like maybe clean the bathroom twice a week or do my mopping on certain days and do my dusting on certain days does anyone have like a daily routine they go by to make your house beautiful and inviting :) ??? Thank you so much ladies for sharing ;) God Bless!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Home & Garden

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/110849 This is a link to the group I'm admin of, its all about cleaning and learning to get organized with your house. I really don't want to type up my scedule on here. But in the group I have my weekly scedule posted that your more than welcome to look at. If the link doesn't work let me know!

Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 12:21 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Also, if you do a search on the internet for the flylady, she has a lot of really great tips on things like this. You can look around and pick and choose from her tips to see what ones will work for you and what won't.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:45 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• well, I wake up, and claen the kitchen, all 3 bathrooms, all4 bedrooms vaccuum the whole house twice a day, I wipe walls every other day, I dust everything every day, and I clean closets every 3 days. I also do laundry 24/7 to kepp from any back up, and then I clean the yards completely every 3 days! I am a neat freak, and i hate bad smells, and mess! Good luck! :)
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:16 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• wow! jolee, i would love to be so detail oriented as you! I can't get the hang of any routine cleaning at all!! i hate routine! LOL
    yevsgirl

Answer by yevsgirl at 4:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2010