Does anyone have a daily workout routine?

well not so much a daily workout routine but something to just keep you moving oppose to sitting around doing nothing And if you can please be specific from morning through the night. Thank you! I appreciate it:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I take classes at the gym and try to hit the treadmill daily, normally i would go to the gym after dropping my youngest at school, i would hit the treadmill or eliptical or take a water areobics class. I also have classes that I take 4 mornings a week and one night a week. 3 of those classes are Zumba and 2 are a strength training with weights. Now that its summer my schedule is crazy so its whenever i can get there.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:27 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• My schedule looks like this:
    Sunday: Long run (5 + miles)
    Monday: 1 mile run for cardio + weights
    Tuesday: 4 mile run + swim 10 - 20 laps depending on time
    Wednesday: 1 mile run + weights + spin class
    Thursday: 4 mile run + spin class
    Friday: 1 mile run + weights
    Saturday: Rest.

I use a combination of free weights and machines. I usually work out about an hour to an hour and half each day.
    Anonymous

• You can find some on YouTube. And, you can create one of your own over time with a Little Black Book Workout Journal on www.dailyfooddiary.net

The more you mix it up with 'sprints' seems to avoid a plateau in weight loss efforts.
    rocknroth

Answer by rocknroth at 12:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2010