Will having sex on your period, increas the chance of conciving? please help.

I desprite, me and my hubbby want a baby soo bad!
We want to do it nautrally though, I have taken ovulation test and then has sex when I ovulated nothing? I read having sex on your period will increase the chance dose anyone know if this is true and what day would be best to do it my period usally last 5 to 6 days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I don't it will increase your chances, because you ovulate usually 3-10 days after you end your period. If you want to get pregnant naturally, then just enjoy your sex life! Do it often, and if you're meant to get pregnant that month then you will. I was the same too, i would take test often and get upset about the negatives. My son was concieved in great passionate love!
    Anonymous