Will having sex on your period, increas the chance of conciving? please help.

Im desprite, me and my hubbby want a baby soo bad!
We want to do it nautrally though, I have taken ovulation test and then has sex when I ovulated nothing? I read having sex on your period will increase the chance dose anyone know if this is true and what day would be best to do it my period usally last 5 to 6 days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Your best bet would be to talk to the ladies in the Trying To concieve section :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• THATS JUST NASTY !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I heard it decreases the chances. Sorry momma but the best time to try conceiving is when you ovulate. For many women It takes a few tries or more, just don't stress out about it. I wish you luck! hopefully you'll have a little bundle of joy in no time :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:51 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I am sorry I don't have any help for you but I wanted to comment on another Anonymous rude comment. 

Why is that nasty? And why is your comment even necessary to post? Its just sex and some women have light flows and some women stop bleeding when their body is aroused.... and its her hubby for goodness sakes and they are trying to have a baby... and and and... I could go on and on about this but I will keep the rest of it to myself.  Maybe some good advice to follow.

SupriseImPregy

Answer by SupriseImPregy at 12:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• never heard of that. i would talk to the ladies in the TTC groups. and remember, it might not happen on the 1st try. have you been on bc? if so, it'll probably take longer to conceive b/c the bc will still have some effects for months after stopping.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 9:55 AM on Jun. 23, 2010