What's a REALLY nice hotel?

I'm trying to find a really nice hotel to spend my honeymoon at. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Where do you live? So many to choose from.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Budget? Try One and Only Resorts, Singh Resorts, Waldor Astoria Collection, Ritz Carlton, www.lhw.com, google luxury hotels/resorts in the city in which you plan to stay. Anyway, Bora Bora is a good place to start, as is Peter Island, Canouan Island, Little Torch Key and on it goes.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:22 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• hotel valencia in san antonio. they are opening more in diff cities, i swear its the best place ever.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 1:25 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• The Hyatt Regency in Atlanta, GA, the Paris in Vegas, the Bellagio in Vegas, Sheraton Suites, Key West
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• We really loved the Hilton Garden Inn in Fredericksburg, VA, but our number one favorite will always be the Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg, VA.

I guess it depends on where you go, how long you stay, what extras you want with the hotel, how much your budget is, and all that.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:51 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I have been to quite a few hotels and I think besides Opryland Hotel (which is recovering from flooding), the Encore in Las Vegas was VERY VERY nice.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 22, 2010