I really love my husband but I HATE sex and he LOVES IT! Can anyone give me any advice on how I can tolerate sex to make him happy???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• well it would help if you explained exactly what you dislike about it. does it hurt you?
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:14 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I wish i could help you! I am going through the SAME thing!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I agree.. we need to know more about what you hate about sex for any good advice.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:27 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• No, I can't help. I love sex. I spent a long time not enjoying it until I had my first orgasm. I was very drunk and that made me relaxed enough to enjoy it. That's what it takes sometimes. If you don't drink...well, I definately can't help. Maybe see a sex therapist?
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 12:34 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I don't understand how your husband can be having such a wonderful time if his wife is hating every minute of it. Either he's a clueless dolt or... well, that's probably it. There has to be some reason you don't enjoy having your genital region stimulated. Everybody on earth enjoys the sensation of being touched or caressed. This is something most people discover in their teenage years. You need to spend some time talking to your husband about how to pleasure you. There is no reason you shouldn't love having his arms around you, his mouth on yours and everything that goes with it. Sounds like he's just jumping on you like a junkyard dog and humping away. Why not spend some time alone in a hot bath and gently explore your own body. Light some candles, play nice music and pour some wine. Once you discover where you like to be touched you can show your hubby how to please a woman. I'm totally floored by his insensitivity.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 12:56 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• vibrator
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I hate sex too. When I see he is in the mood it just annoys the crap out of me! I get no pleasure from it at all. I used to we used to have a great sex life but now I could care less. Maybe its some of the medications I have to take for my back problems, a lot of it is because my back always hurts and the idea of sex consumes me with fear of making it hurt more, maybe its the 1 & 3 yr olds that distract the heck out of me even when we do find some quiet time. I feel so incredibly guilty that I keep shooting him down and I can see on his face that he is taking it personally. I try to explain to him about the meds & back pain but he just gets mad because he can't fix it. Sex is so low on my things to do list that its not even on there except for the guilt. Ive tried entertaining myself so I can use it with him but I barely enjoy that because it is forced. He thinks I don't love him anymore which is SO not true. Help me too!
    Arachnoiditis

Answer by Arachnoiditis at 10:55 AM on Sep. 8, 2010