this may sound crazy (sex tmi)

is there a way to make my vagina looser? i know usually women want the opposite but i've always had this problem. my vagina just tightens back up after sex. even after two kids (no tearing or episiotomy) i'm still as tight as a virgin and it hurts my sex life with my husband because it hurts when he's trying to get in. i've tried to widen it with toys but it just tightens back up. please help, every time feels like my first time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• You are not alone...last night was umm not fun at all we have not had sex in 2 weeks I had the worst pains after.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• DAM GIRL U DO NEED HELP !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Stop Bragging
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• i'm not bragging. i really hate this. it's not a good thing. it makes me dislike sex and it's painful
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• no thats painful. have you spoken to your doctor? that might be a first step. then I would say with hubby to take alot of time with foreplay and go slowly with penetration. I mean hey babies did come out of there so ya know it does get bigger if it has too. and gentleness is key.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:09 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I don't have any answers, for me it was him, I'm not that way with my boyfriend, so maybe he needs to take more time with you beforehand.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• if my man is hard and fast right off with no foreplay yeah it hurts like hell and i wont do it again for a week cuz im in pain...i have two boys i tore and was cut i dont think that matters.....he needs to get u wet before he goes in
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Slow down a bit foreplay with your fingers try one finger later two and then insert the penis. Or trust trying lube :) it'll help u a lot (:
    elliebaby

Answer by elliebaby at 2:57 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Haven't you heard of lube? Yikes.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 5:05 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Your man needs to lick it before he sticks it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:01 AM on Jun. 22, 2010