Ladies, lets have some fun! Whats the craziest place you have had sex in?! Or what are you sexual fants.

Me and my hubby and sex, at the beach at dark, It was soo crazy, Yet fun but sandy:D
and I wish he would play doctor.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• when i was 16 i had sex in the middle of a little league field during the day....no one around
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:37 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• In a public pool at a hotel with my parents and other ppl all around. Only for a minute and we didn't finish but there was penetration so it counts in my opinion!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Just did it at the Natural Bridge in Arkansas.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:43 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• On the steps of a church, a church I didnt belong too and neither did he. we where very young
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• In a cemetery.....It was a dark, secluded place, and I was 16. I have no idea why we did it there.....Probably figured we wouldn't get caught - and we didn't.
    sjwarner78

Answer by sjwarner78 at 1:15 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• in a empty classroom at school
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 1:18 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• On the beach after dark. And in the bed of his truck parked on the side of the road.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 1:57 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Oh so many to choose from and I happen to be writing erotica at the moment so I've had no choice but to come up with fantasies. It's interesting and actually a bit disturbing how warped and kinky the ones I have come up with are. I would recommend to anyone interested in getting to know more about their true sexual desires and fantasies to try their hand at writing their own erotica. I have learned a lot and come up with things that make me wonder if I'm crazy lol. Nothing illegal though..ick. I'm afraid to let my husband read it for fear he will run for the hills screaming with our children in tow....lmfao.

There are a lot of good websites on how to write erotica and I've found that reading other people's turns me on but NOTHING like my own does.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• LOL....prolly in a old broken van, we just cant get no peace around the inlaws! my fantasy would be to do it in an elevator. i would love to be naughty and do it in a church though haha
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:36 AM on Jun. 22, 2010