How would you handle finding out that your husband has and is continually setting up email accounts that he does not want you to know about.

DeeDee737

Asked by DeeDee737 at 1:02 AM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• well I wound confront him and asak why he felt the need to hide....then go from there. I think if you have made your feelings known and he still does it....there is a deeper issue and he needs to make a choice to respect those wishes. If he cant...then you need to decide if you can live with that. good luck mama.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:07 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Well for me that would be the last straw. I am done talking. I have alot of shit in my life to even bother dealing with a childish, selfish ass thing like that. in other words. ME AND MY HUSBAND WOULD BE OVER!!!  and I don't care the reason why he would be doing that.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:15 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• What is he doing w/ these accounts? I agree with Bearsjen. I think it's suspicious. He can have an account and like letters/mail, you respect his privacy and don't read his email but several accounts is odd.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:15 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• HES CHEATING ! KICK HIS ASS !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Maybe he wants some privacy ;)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 2:10 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I went through this with my husband. go to find my password on google type on yahoo find my password. Type it in. You can change the password for those emails. You have every right to know I did that but I thankfully had nothing to worry about. You can also try that. Good luck. Don't get too worried. But do be carious. Your his wife! ;) But could be worse!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I found my husband had seperate e-mail accounts and was using them for dating sites.....I confronted him. Yes I am very hurt and now I am having trust issues. I dont know if I will ever be able to trust him again, Its put a ton of stress on our relationship. I ve been married 20 years and we have 3 kids. I dont know what to do? Anyways I wish u the best of luck...You have every right to know what your husband is doing, their should be no secrets in a marriage.
    Sunflower62

Answer by Sunflower62 at 6:06 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• If he is hiding email accounts... he is hiding something else! I would dig until I found it before I confronted him. If you confront him first, he may try to hide it more. Keeping things like this from a spouse is a very bad sign in my opinion.
    pnkrcklvr

Answer by pnkrcklvr at 8:13 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• If he's not already cheating, he's on that path if he doesn't want you to know about email addresses. He has something to hide, plain and simple. Try contacting him online and see what you get for a response. Or just confront him and ask why the need for all the emails and see what he says. You know him and his body language so you'll know if he's full of crap.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:21 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Me and my husband do not hide anything from each other, and that is what makes us such a strong partnership! I would leave him! Trust is the foundation of frienship and marriage,and you need both to be happy! GL
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:56 AM on Jun. 22, 2010