low lying placentea

After 6 Er visits to find out that i have a low lyin placentea I was told no sex, no baths and to drink lots of water ...When I go to work I get stomach cramps I come home lay down and feel better. But after the last few days I fell like crap....I get dizzy 24/7 I am in so much pain but all they will say is "its Normal" or drink somewater and go to bed ..and I know I havent miscarried I can fell the baby move I am 15 weeks pregnant was It like this for anyone else

thefox

Asked by thefox at 1:10 AM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• A low lying placenta can cause bleeding or premature labor. That's about all. It sounds like the things you are experiencing are normal or are from being dehydrated. Some women can feel very bad during a normal pregnancy. Try swithching to drinking only water and eating 4-5 or more mini-meals a day to keep your blood sugar constant. Quit work if you can.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:42 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I had a low lying placenta and I was ordered on bed rest for the rest of my pregnancy and had to take duvadilan due to the premature contractions and slight bleeding. Take care.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 3:50 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I had low lying placenta that caused me to have some bleeding. I had lots of ultrasounds to check the position...and if finally moved upwards later in the pregnancy....dont remember what week though.

The placentas can and do move.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:45 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Yea ..they want me to take 3 weeks off and stay in ben which is hard for me... I am the bread winner of the home so I cant really not work 4 three weeks or until the placentea moves ..I sit all day im a telemarketer
    thefox

Answer by thefox at 1:57 AM on Jun. 23, 2010