sexualy frustrated ?

So when he asks for it I give it to him.but I ask for it in return if the favor hasn't been accomplished and he don't give it to me! I don't know what to tell him or do anymore I've become sexualy frustrated so quick!

elliebaby

Asked by elliebaby at 2:54 AM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Really you should say something now and be specific do not wait. Know what you want and let it be known. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:49 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• If you don't say anything now be prepared to never get yours. You need to tell him you first then him.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:01 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• You buy a vibrator and start texting him from the bedroom "I'm having sex in here now, with or without you."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:59 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• That is a problem not just for you sexually but for your relationship. Sex is a part of a relationship no matter what anyone says. It is important for you to be respectful of each other feelings and make that connection. Try talking to him about mutual masturbation and oral sex as well as penetration with the expectation of foreplay and after play if needed for you to reach a climax. Sex is not about you or him it is about your relationship as a couple. If he can't respect your feelings in the bed room I have a hard time believing he can respect your feelings in any other room. (I could be wrong-of course) This is a serious conversation that needs to happen sooner rather than later and don't be shy. Be straight forward and confidant. You know what he wants he needs to know what you want and you need to know he is capable of meeting your needs and desires.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• ^^Well said^^ by 7:33AM Anon
    I agree completely!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Some men don't like women to suggest it. They can even punish them by withholding sex until it's their own idea so seduce him (don't be obvious) and let him think it's his idea. Wear the clothes that he likes seeing you in. Bend over in front of him to pick something up and stay there a few seconds.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:15 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• if he wants you to give it to him....tell him he needs to give it to you first or you won't help HIM out. Tell him if he wants it, he can rock your world first & then you'll rock his.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:36 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I totally agree with anon :33
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2010