Anyone here a fashion expert?

I was just wondering if anyone knew what colors, patterns and designs of dresses I should be looking at based on my skin tone and hair color. Does anyone know how to figure that out?

I have dark brunette hair.
A beige skin tone
And hazel colored eyes.
I'm also 5 ft even. When not pregnant I weight 110 lbs.
Thanks for your help!

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 3:57 AM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• im 5'5 and beige color brown eyes shoulder length brwn/blnd hair and 90 lbs when not prego....i normally wear thin tanks and short shorts or thigh length spandex kinda dresses with weird designs or stripes or dots or anything cute and normally i wear blue...blck.... dark brown...pink...red....white.....orange....never really liked yellow much...uhmmm just dont make urself unhappy with what u wear and i have mini skirts i wear with my tanks and flip flops or my knee high BLACK HIGH HEEL BOOTS that r like 4 inches high.....but dnt do the high heels if ur prego...its bad 4 ur back
    samie_01

Answer by samie_01 at 4:17 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I'm a brunette of the same height and weight as you with olive skin tone. (I guess that means tan.) A friend did a color analysis for me years ago and I discovered these are the colors I look best in: red, dark blue, black, white, and purple. Hope that helps.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:11 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Thanks ladies I will try it.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 12:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• The thing with your color skin is to stay away from colors like orange yellow and bright colors like that. Patterns will work well for you.
    Anonymous

• I agree with zboys!!!! I am 5'2 and olive skin, (tan) and brunnete with highlights. I was also recommended to use the colors she stated.

Answer by older at 8:15 AM on Jun. 23, 2010