I know this isnt good but how bad was it?

I was going through my files of when I had my daughter and I did pass out after and I got a shot of adreniline but I never saw how low my blood pressure was but it was 60/53 how horrible is it and if I have another child do I need to inform them??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It happens. It happened to me with my second, but not with my first. Mine was 60 something over 40. I can't remember exactly.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:16 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• It can happen and your provider should be aware yes
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:55 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Happened with my first and I was hemorrhaging quite a bit. My bp was 64/38 and they gave me a shot of pitocin to help me shrink my uterus and something in the IV too. With my second I made sure the midwife knew about it and she looked over my records and said it was likely from the way he delivered the placenta the first time. She waited until she could pull it with a little tug and it came out on it's own and I had no issues at all.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:41 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Uhhhmmm... My NORMAL BP is 62/53. So that doesn't seem that low to me.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 5:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• mine was lower it was 43/33. i just plan on letting them know when we have another
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 5:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• You need to tell them if you are using a different doctor or midwife. That blood pressure was dangerously low.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2010