about the name madison....plz read its an idea

what about spelling it madisynn jade?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 AM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I like unique spelling. If you put a "y" in Jayde too, the "y's" would make it go together even better.
    pnkrcklvr

Answer by pnkrcklvr at 7:09 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I don't like it. No need for it.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 7:25 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• While it's a cute spelling. She will never find anything with her name spelled right on it! Not a huge concern I know but something to think about. There is always custom products! I have to do that with my son Carl. Normal spelling but unheard of in personalized products. My name is Joy and it used to bother me as a child I couldn't find my name any other time of the year except Christmas!! lol. I love the full name. It is very cute!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:41 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I kinds like it! Very unique:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• *Kinda
    Anonymous

• Why not spell it Madison? When you start replacing random letters it just makes you look ignorant and sets her up for grief her whole life.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 9:22 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Maybe Madyson? My dd is Madison and i love the "traditional" spelling but a slight change wouldnt be bad.
    renniemom3

Answer by renniemom3 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• We spell my DD's name Madyson. Not a huge difference from the classic spelling, you don't have to look at it twice to see if you're pronouncing it correctly, and I think it looks pretty too :) Most people dislike the name Madison/Madyson, but I think it's absolutely beautiful, and it totally fit my DD. We call her Mady though, most of the time. People either spell it Maddie, or Maddi...doesn't really bother me how they spell her nickname.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I just double checked the spelling you have, and I think that would be fine too if you don't like the Madison/Madyson spelling. I had my 7 year old check it, and even SHE pronounced it correctly, within seconds of seeing it, so I don't think grief is going to follow your DD all her life like a PP said. Nor does it look ignorant...I actually kinda like it now that i've looked at it a few times.

If my 7 year old can read it, and pronounce it, I think a grown adult is going to be okay with it too (as in with school, Doctor office and such).
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 12:44 PM on Jun. 22, 2010