FarmVille?

I just signed up to play but have NO IDEA how. I dont get the point, i dont understand what you are supose to do, and DO YOU REALY pay REAL money because this is what it is lookig like. If you pay real money I hope you can win real money! Anyone can you please help! Thanks...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The point of farmville is to grow a farm. You don't pay real money to play the game, unless you want to but you don't win real money either. I used to play it and never spent a real cent on the game. You just plant stuff, the stuff grows, you harvest/sell it to raise game money so you can plant and grow more things. The more game money you have and the higher level you are, the bigger the farm you can get, the more you can plant and sell. Some people use it to design pretty farms.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 8:44 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• You use fake money coins that you get from harvesting crops. The real money is something that is optional. Not required.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:45 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• OP

Oh I see. I thought you had to use real money to get coins or something. LOL Thanks ladies. Do you guys find this to be a fun game?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Try Frontierville. It more fun!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:26 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• OMG. those games are sooooooo NOT a good way to spend your time. I would much rather read a good book.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• After a while, I found the game to be tedious and boring. But then I am not a good judge of games for most people.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 10:02 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I agree w kuriequinn it does get boring after awhile..I play but I'm so bored I plant things for 4 days so I only have to come back 4 days later...
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 10:11 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I played hard core for awhile, then, I moved on to another game, later I may go back to it.

To ANON: some of us do read books as well, and probably have read an entire library full. Besides, that isn't what she asked. Most people can handle different things during the day. Not just one at a time.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:20 AM on Jun. 22, 2010