Labor Secretary Hilda Solis says.......

"Every worker in America whether documented or not should get paid every cent they earn."

Well, aside from the fact that no one gets paid every cent they earn, due to ever increasing taxes she is talking about making sure illegals get paid the same as legals in the U.S.
This is a commercial she made hoping to get more support from hispanics. Sure makes me believe Kyl was telling the truth when he said Obama was not going to close the border.
What are your thoughts?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 8:38 AM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The Democrats in power only care about getting their grubby hands on more tax dollars to fund their liberal programs. They don't give a smack about illegal immigrants, they are just trying to use them as a means to an end. Do you really think this is going to stop shady employers from paying people under the table to avoid paying the extra taxation on the employer side? There are plenty of legal citizens that work under the table, the problem won't go away, it will multiply hundred fold.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I just wish the people in charge worked for the legal citizens as hard as they work for the breakers of our laws. This group (illegals) is the largest voting block they can find before the Nov. election. This group is the only way they can hold on to power. This group doesn't understand the price they will have to pay for their vote will be high. They are being used which is the worse type of manipulation. Go home, re-enter above the radar instead of under it. Don't be "beholding" to anyone except yourself.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:02 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• That ad makes my blood boil.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I was shooting blood out of my eyes when I saw this earlier! This is so beyond absurd, that I can't even find a word for it right now.

I wish we had that "bump" button here, for this question. I would love to see the responses from some of the libbies on this one!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 2:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I can't believe the gall...beyond that if everyone is entitled to "every" penny they earn, then once I get mine back from the government I am going to retire!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 2:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2010