Should your tax money be used to go after employers hiring illegals OR should your tax money be used to go after citizens abusing the welfare system?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• So out of 7.5 cents I bet only 30 cents goes to actually going after illegals and/or welfare abusers. That 7.5 cents Lori is for more programs than the OP was asking about. ;^P

You just always "think" you're sticking it to them though.

YEP! It's what I do for sport! LOL Unfortunately though, when libs are proven wrong they either "disappear" (hence the anon feature), or pick apart what I say to be literal and at face value, instead of comprehending the entire message! Even those who use their screen name to go "keyboard to keyboard" with me in the economics arena soon, disappear as well! It's hard to fight FACTS with emotions and name calling.

I think the feds SHOULD go after illegals and deport them--that WOULD free up the jobs that "Americans don;t want to do," and I'd require those habitual welfare queens be GIVEN those jobs which would allow them to work for their allowance and, force companies to meet OSHA regs!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• How about splitting the difference and doing both?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Wouldn't it just be easier if everyone just lived a life that is honest and above reproach? I know this is a pipe dream, but just imagine how much easier it will be on the rest of us if we didn't have to consider which costly endeavour to pursue - catching people breaking the law concerning illegals or catching people breaking the law concerning welfare which involves, in some part, illegals again. See the common thread?

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:36 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• If employers wouldn't hire illegals then citizens would have these jobs therefore no need to apply for welfare.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• well lets see...we work and yet we still are on welfare so i pick welfare
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• employers.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 9:41 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Both. Both are crimes and deserve to be dealt with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• so i pick welfare

So. are you saying that you'd prefer for our tax money to be used to go after citizens abusing the welfare system instead of going after employers who hire illegals?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• OP here. Please pick one. Due to budget deficit only one will be funded. If you work on any government jog...you'd understand. (hypothetically speaking...using this as disclaimer).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• sorry for the typos. OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jun. 22, 2010