I need help planning a baby shower!

I am a UK mum and baby showers aren't really held very often here, however they are becoming more and more popular. I haven't been to one,nor had one myself. I want to ask a few question in one:

1) How many games do you usually play?
2) Which are the best ones?
3) What kind of priezs are given?
4) What kind of favors do you give.

If anyone has had something brilliant or memorable happen at a baby shower, can you let me know? I have some ideas but would love some inspiration too!

Thanks in advance!!

M2TandM

Asked by M2TandM at 9:50 AM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 1) How many games do you usually play?It depends on how many hours the shower is..We played 5-6
    2) Which are the best ones?baby bingo,finish the nursery rhyme.You can google games and TONS will show up. easy ones also.
    3) What kind of priezs are given?I went to TJ maxx and ross and stocked up on clearance items like cook books and simple stuff. You can also do starbucks cards or any gift cards.
    4) What kind of favors do you give.I bought pens,note pads and a bunch of useful things and put them all in a pretty bag.I made like 13.once you get into the groove you will enjoy stuff lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:55 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Thanks! i am really enjoying doing the research for it. There are lots of websites, and fortunately some UK party websites are catching up with the idea of doing baby shower supplies, but I don't think you can beat getting ideas from experiences that people have had.
    M2TandM

Answer by M2TandM at 9:59 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I never went to one or have had one thrown for me, but I'll bump the question for you :P
    jas_momof2

Answer by jas_momof2 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Thanks jas! I'd love to hear from more mums!
    M2TandM

Comment by M2TandM (original poster) at 4:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2010