What is the definition of a good man?

DeeDee737

Asked by DeeDee737 at 9:58 AM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• one that NEVER breaks your trust
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:01 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Kind, Generous, Loving, Emotionally Stable, Good Sense of Humor, Good with Kids & Animals!, Hardworking, Loyal, Fun to Be Around, Loves Family, HONEST, Reliable, There for Good Times & Bad, Does Not Judge,
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 10:04 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• One like my grandfather who is fading from us due to Alzheimer disease. He worked until he was told to retire or his heart would give out. He never complained about having to work, even when he worked nights when my grandmother worked days. He was kind and generous but strong and always ready to laugh and tell a joke. When I was sick with the worst case of an upper respiratory illness I've ever had, he was the one to bring me food so I didn't have to try to cook. He was trustworthy and loyal. Men like him are very rare these days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• A man who has nothing but RESPECT for his wife & family.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:29 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• SOmeone who is comfortable in his own skin enough to let you be comfprtable in yours. He trusts and cares!
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 11:35 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• A good man is someone who works hard to support his family, he is honest and faithful, kind, dependable and someone you know will be there thru good times as well as bad, he has a good sense of humor, morals, and values.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:59 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• All of the above!
    txmom37

Answer by txmom37 at 11:28 AM on Jun. 23, 2010