how long would you wait...

so im a week late.. i took a preg. test an it came out negative... when should i take another? in about a week or a couple days?

im so anxious an excited!! :)

akalei

Asked by akalei at 10:39 AM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• What time of day did you take the test? I know they say any time of day, but early morning is still the best.

Also, somewhere in my 20's I started to skip a month with my period. I wasn't pregnant, I would just skip a month.

BUT-- A friend of mine always came up negative with HPT even when she was pregnant. I would take another one in a week. If it is still negative, you could call the doctor, but for me, I'd wait. If you miss the next period and the HPT still comes up neg. I'd call my doctor.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:45 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• i would wait another week
    detty

Answer by detty at 11:25 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I would wait another week to test again unless I started to feel symptoms. I'd go in to see my Doc at that point. Good Luck!
    SupriseImPregy

Answer by SupriseImPregy at 11:52 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• A lot of women take HPT's and they are always negative even if they are pregnant...I would go to the hospital or clinic and have a blood test done. They can tell you sooner than a HPT. And it's cheaper than continuing to buy all those tests.
    Anonymous

• I would wait til i am that least two to three wks. that way you arent getting a false-postive! Or just go to your Dr. and get test they can do a blood test and tell probly now! Good Luck!
    Anonymous