Does anyone have a further update on Carla Moquin?

She's the woman who is trying to get the adoption of her daughter overturned because the adoptive parents had allegedly committed fraud to obtain the baby. She had a blog about her efforts until about two weeks ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Hi. The appeal has been filed from the trial decision in Peri's case. We are in the process of trying to raise the money to pay for the transcript from the trial--the most critical document for the appeal--so that the appeal is not dismissed.

Details are here:
    http://www.bringperihome.com

We are grateful for everyone's support.

Carla and Nyles
    cmoquin

Answer by cmoquin at 12:17 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• No, but I'm curious to see how this pans out.
    truthrowan

Answer by truthrowan at 12:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• never heard of her
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I am interested to hear any new information. Does she have any way of proving that they committed fraud, or is her main complaint that they haven't had the level of contact she thought they should have?
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:58 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I believe Carla was just married July 17th, 2010 to a Nyles Williams. I am not certian about her court case, but I don't believe she won, or was returned custody of her daughter Peri. I thought she had an appeal available to this decision, but I am not sure if she has begun that process or intends to at this point.
    Hope this scant information helps.
    MoMaMe44

Answer by MoMaMe44 at 2:45 AM on Jul. 22, 2010