isnt there more to life than to just clean, clean, clean?

so i understand that when you have kids or pets and such, you have to keep up with them and clean but all the time?

i just moved to my mother inlaws so i can do some remodeling on my house. so we used an old trailer house to put all my stuff in till my house is livable. My MIL couldnt stand that its so messy with my stuff kind of thrown around from digging through boxes and looking for important papers and such. So she had to go to the traler house and use up her days neatly stacking boxes and cleaning it. She also has to clean her floors every other day while her flowers sit out waiting for her to replant but apparently shes "been too busy"

she works a lot of the day and comes home to find something to clean. you would think she would want to just sit outside and enjoy the weather or enjoy her grandkids or something but she's always too busy cleaning?

know anybody like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Some people just can't relax when there is a mess around them. I know I am a lot calmer and relaxed person when my house is clean and not a big mess around. I used to clean my floors every day, polish the wood every day, dust, vacuum and so on every day. Finally I realized that I wasn't letting my kids be kids because I wouldn't let them play with some toys because they were to messy. My Husband said he actually likes coming home to a little bit of a messy house. He said he likes seeing that the kids have had fun.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:13 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• there is, but you have to find the right balance for yourself. If I had it my way I would never clean...not because I dont' want it clean, but because I DON'T WANT TO CLEAN. lol I was once told you make time for things that are important to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• The way i do it around here is after every one's in the bed of a night is when i do all of my cleaning! the only thing that i do clean through out the day is my dishes that is the one thing that i cant stand i can deal everything else til around 9pm of a night! I hope this helps you some!?
    Anonymous