Maybe you guys know what's goin on.

I had my period about 3 1/2 weeks ago, it only lasted a couple days...but for the last 2 weeks Ive been having cramps in my stomach that feel like menstrual cramps! Has this ever happened to you? Do you know what might be happening? (No insurance, so I figured Id ask here first!) ThankyoU!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Health

• Have you taken a pregnancy test? If your last period was not normal, then you could be pregnant.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:38 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• my sister had these same probs she went to the dr and found out tha she had a std...i would get that looked at..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• It could also be a urinary tract infection...
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:48 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2010