Hernia or Appendicitis??

I have this thing on the lower right side of my abdomen.
Certain times it feels like a little bulge and i can push whatever it may be inward to make the pushing go away.
It's sometimes painful but not TOOO bad.

Now for the past few days, its been tingling and numb feeling almost like that part of my abdomen is asleep.

Anyone have this happen before??
I went to the dr before and they said they couldnt feel anything there. Kind of blew it off because i went in for a major issue so they concentrated on that instead.

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Health

• I would lean toward hernia or something else because with appendicitis you get really sick really fast I think. The DH had his rupture back in high school and it was extremely painful.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• oh and FYI i had this feeling prior to having a child its just grown worse. So its not a hernia associated with being pregnant.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Try your obgyn if that wasn't the dr you saw. I had a hernia 3 yrs ago that was dx during an exam. Every time I coughed it felt like I was going to pop an ovary (like a bulging, painful feeling right in that area). Good luck! Either way it should be checked out.
    Anonymous

• i went to a gastro doctor and he checked it out a little bit before.... i could try my obgyn when i go for my yearly.....
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2010