• In the Spotlight:

husband is being selfish and I need him to see things the right way.

My husband and I are big animal people if we had a big house and yard we would probably start a farm. Unfortunatly we live in a small house ( that we rent), with a small yard in the middle of town. We knew we wanted 2 small dogs and we got one back around christmas and then bought another in march to find out she was pregnant she wasnt getting along with our other dog or kids so we decided to keep ONE puppy ( find the rest good homes) ...

My husband promised that he would work with the puppies if we could keep the last 2, he would make sure they got housebroken, and flea meds, everything ( I didnt want that many dogs in this little house, but I said yes because he wanted them so bad) .... now it is 2 months later, my husband has lost his job and we are now living on saved money ( which we are trying to stretch it because we dont know how long we are going to be on it) * continued in first post*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The problem is not only are the dogs not housetrained ( he thinks its easier to just pick up their messes) ... I am using my carpet cleaner atleast twice a week which is using more money , their food isnt a problem because we are stocked with it ( we were doing an animal rescue back when we had more money) ......BUT the worst part is they have fleas.... I finally convinced him to atleast go to the store and get flea drops and he did but they didnt work, one of the pups has scabs on her and he thinsk neosporn will help ( its not) ..... I think they really need to go to the vet, get fixed up and then atleast one of them needs to get a better home... he basically yells and gets mad whenever I say this and basically just ignores me....

What can I do to show him these dogs need better homes before it affects our kids or our other dog ( he is fine, no matter what we are keeping him )
    Anonymous

• You need to find a no kill shelter and drop them off. Seriously, you don't have the money and you SHOULDN'T be spending the money on freaking dogs!
    Anonymous

• OP HERE

well I know we could easily get them new homes becasue they are small breed and very cute ... everytime we take them out someone asks about them.... I dont plan on selling them but I know that we probably even could for extra money ....but he just wont ...and is he the driver ( I cant drive) so he would have to tkae them wherever...
    Anonymous

• If money is tht tight then find them homes where ppl can take care of them properly!!

Anonymous