What was the theme/colors for your babies room?

Or if they didn't have their own room, for their crib/bedding?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My daughter slept with my in my bed for the first 4 years of her life. I miss it so much!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:21 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• When we could do decorating we had a moon/stars theme for my oldest(when he was an infant) and I did that in soft blues and yellows.
    When he was a toddler I did a border of wooden trains, cars, planes(that I painted myself) around his white walls. We couldnt paint so I made do with a border.

My second child had a yellow room with different shades of green frogs all over his wall. I got them and painted the frogs myself..they were wooden frog shapes I painted. I got green shades for the windows.
    Other than that we didnt really have any themes or paint schemes.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• My sons room is a jungle. There are vines all over the walls and over the ceiling. and he has stuffed monkeys and snakes and a bunch of other animals.
    Anonymous

• BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Before she was born I decorated her entire room in pink and brown. Her bedding was a creme color with pink and brown stripes and circles, I got a creme colored rocking chair, a brown shelf with pink letters spelling out her name, two pink square shelves that held pictures, pink curtains, etc. Even her pack and play, travel system, diaper bag and high chair were pink and brown.

For her second birthday I found some GREAT bedding for her toddler bed that was pink, brown and lime green, so I just added a few lime green touches, and didn't even have to change the decorations much at all. I added a pink and green area rug and that was that! :-)
    Anonymous