how long after?

havung your baby did you resume your period? My daughter will be 6 weeks tomorrow. I'm just getting nervous because hubby and I have had intercourse been careful, but for the past 2 days ive been naucious and past 2 weeks been cramping like I'm going to start but don't. Not sure if its just my body trying to even things out or ifim pregnant again. I will test in a week, but I was just wondering what you ladies think. THANKS!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I breastfeed and did not get it till 6 months with my first and 9 months with my second. But it is different with everyone and every pregnancy. Even different for those that breastfeed and bottle feed. I had a SIL that breastfeed and got hers a month later with all her kids.
    Anonymous

• OP here: I have a 2 and a halfyr oldandcannot remember how long it took to start. I bottle feed btw
    Anonymous

• With my son I bled for three weeks and then started my period two weeks after that.
    With my daughter I bled for six weeks and then started my period two weeks after that.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• It's different for everyone.
    With my first child it was 6 months before I got a period.
    With my fourth I got my period at 5 weeks post partum.
    Anonymous

• I took 2 months with both of my children to get my period back.. and they were irregular for a few months after that until they returned to normal.. and I bottle fed my children.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2010