if you have ever had blood poisioning???

how fast did the red streak move?? I stepped on a piece of glass about a week ago and since lastnight my foot has been killing me. I was digging around it it trying to see if I could find the glass and I noticed I have a red streak going up my foot about 3 inches, I marked it an hour ago and I don't think it has gone any futher yet. I did get a small sliver of glass out. My concern is that I am breastfeeeding. Should I make a dr appt even if the mark hasn't moved yet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Health

• yes, if there is an infection go to the dr asap
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I would. I dont think it will effect your BM but better to be safe then sorry.
    Anonymous

• Get to urgent care pronto. When i had it, (also in my foot) the line was 1/2 way up my shin by morning. But by the time we got to the DR. you could watch it climb. It got all the way to my knee b4 the doc even saw me.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 9:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2010