i was pregnant in my tube

is there possible if i can get pregnant again

mssmith26

Asked by mssmith26 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• are you talking about an ectopic pregnancy?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• As far as I understand .. Eptopic pregnancies don't occure multiple times. It's a rare occurance that just happens .. It's not a disorder or anything. It's just when the baby attaches too soon before arriving in the uterus. You can get pregnant again and it is unlikely you'll have another.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:43 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Another eptopic that is.
    JazzlikeMraz

• Yes, you can.
    emhain

Answer by emhain at 2:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• was one of your tubes removed? If so then it does decrease your chances but yes you can get pregnant again. I'm sorry you had to go through this. GOD Bless
    Anonymous

• They say once you have had one ectopic pregnancy, you have about a 15% chance of having another. So really chances are you wont. Unless you've had fertility problems before the ectopic pregnancy you shouldn't have a problem getting pregnant again. I had an ectopic pregnancy and within a couple months later found out I was pregnant again with my now healthy 11 month old.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 4:04 AM on Jun. 23, 2010