Advice please?

Okay, Im pretty sure I am pregnant. I have headaches, cramps, mood swings, hungry all the time, a LOT more sleepy... these symptoms have been going on for a few weeks. Ive taken 2 home preg tests and they both came up negative. (My period isnt supposed to come for about another week) Im just going out of my mind! I really want to know if I am or not! Ive talked to my husband about taking a blood test, and he says to just wait it out because I dont have insurance, and we are tight on money right now. But Im goin crazy about it! its all I can think about! Any advice? What do you think I should do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• wait
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Wait. They'll ask you to wait to come in until after you've missed your period anyway. Those symptoms can be signs of oncoming menstral cycle and illness as well. Pregnancy symptoms are vague and don't always go with just pregnancy. So don't hold your breath just yet, and wait until you've actually missed your period.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• just wait it out. those symptoms can be signs of other things too. stress can cause your period to be late, so if you are stressing over this it is possible your period may be late and you are still not pregnant.
    just calm down honey.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 1:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Just wait until you have a missed period, and then retest. It could honestly be a mental thing..
    Anonymous

• I agree to wait for the missed period. Anything prior to that is just guessing and building what could be false hope.
    Anonymous

• I got a blood test for $10 at a woman's clinic when I was pregnant.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2010