My son's eight birthday is in August (26Th) and I was planning on a Disney trip but personal things just got in the way. I want hinm to have a spectacular birthday, i dont mind taking a bus anywhere for the day or I can take the train as far as my legs can go....what do you think? Staying in hotels is too expensive!!

he loves anything as long as it's fun!!!

mommyrosck37

Asked by mommyrosck37 at 1:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Need to know where you live in order to make suggestions...

Answer by rkoloms at 2:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I live in New York City
    mommyrosck37

Answer by mommyrosck37 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• He's 8. Plan a small party. Invite a few friends. Bake a cake. Cook some hot dogs. Open presents. Play some party games.
    Anonymous

• My apartment gets too hot and I only have an AC in my room. ( 1 bdm apt). My husband is on house arrest so that I will do but I take vaction for the week so I want to plan something for him and his cousins. I will be doing the beach and pool but something big and different will be nice.
    mommyrosck37

Answer by mommyrosck37 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2010