Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

legal help?

I was accosted by an angry construction worker today...he screamed in my face, scared myself and my I have legal recourse? the police were called and walked me to my car(I was shaking so so hard they had me stay for a min to make sure I was ok to drive thank God).
If you can answer this legally, or otherwise I will give more details...thanks moms...this is just something that I hate to say is happening more and more to moms with babies....bullies.
btw-did not know where to put this question...........


Asked by Bearsjen at 2:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 17 (3,279 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • You don't have a legal case but you should call the company that he works for and complain about how you were treated.

    Answer by RoostersMom4 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

  • ty I did, not sure what heading to put this under....but ty again gb :)

    Answer by Bearsjen at 2:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2010