How early did you take a pregnancy test and what was the outcome?

I swear I am pregnant. LOL. I can feel it. I'm supposed to start my period on Friday but I tested this morning and it was negative. Is it possible that I am still pregnant? All my friends who have children told me that if I was... that it would probably be positive this morning. Is that true? I know that that everyone reading this doesn't know I'm pregnant... That's not the question. lol..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I didnt know i was pregnant so i waited 2 months but take the one that says pregnant or not pregnant on it. the ones with the lines never worked for me!
    good luck! lots of baby dust for you!!
    Anonymous

• I tested alot before my period was due and they were all negative. Even when I tested after my period was due they were negative. My hubby said I was pregnant but all the test said negative and I took probably 10!!! The one that finally said positive was the one that says pregnant or not pregnant, no lines!! We are ttc #3 and hubby says Im pregnant and of course its too early to test soooo here we go again! lol
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 7:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2010