Can I get in trouble for not telling child support enforcement about where my son's father is and his Job information to cover his ass?

mommys1luv

Asked by mommys1luv at 2:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• probably only if there's a legal precedence involved in the inquiry...and of course, if you aren't getting your due-support, you won't get any due-support. why would you not want to help the enforcement agency, for your own child(s) sake?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• precedent* (maybe..? not thinking clearly! lol)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• The payments for child support are ridiculous and nobody can live with what they take out of your check. They left me with less than 100 to live on a month and took the rest for my kids. My husband and kids moved back to our state and back home with me so they would stop the child support. I don't understand why any mother could force a man to pay that much in support. The guys have to be able to live off their paychecks! Give him the kids half the time and get a job yourself. To the OP...good for you. Just tell them you don't know :)
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2010