wow................

Me and my mother never been close, i felt she would always treat my siblings better, everyone seen that even them....well since she left my father for another man she has cut ties with me all together, iv tried callin her and talkin to her bt she wants nothing to do with me,

she left me a message that say dear danielle i wish u would leave me alone, incase u havent noticed, i dont love u....in fact i cant stand u, when u were born i would let u cry and cry bc i felt u were never my kid, i cant belive i would give birth to such a overweight creature. I dont need u in my life and i all ready have debbie chad and kim, they are my kids that i adore, so u and ur dad go fuck off i hate u both, im too good for u all and i wish ur souls were both condemed to hell.

what the hell...this is my mother how could she?

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Jesus!
    what a BITCH
    she will get hers at judgment day

i am sorry, i usually do not speak so forwardly, but this is sick for any mother

what do your siblings say?

what the hell is her problem

she sounds like a F#ck!ng b!tch
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• hugsWow is right. I'm in shock. I never bonded with one of my daughters but I still love her. What your mom said was just hurtful and served no real purpose except to make herself feel better. Let karma deal with her.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• wow! you need to count your losses and move forward with your life, without her being a part of it! It amazes me that a mother would also express somethings so awful to their own child regardless of whether or not she's happy with the choices you have made in life, I am really sorry, hugs.

LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• wow can we say bitch from hell

leave it and move on she is nothing to you she is not a mother she is a cold heartless bitch of a woman

a mother is someone who loves you and been there for u

now that your a mother yourself you know what not to do with your child you learn from it and move on if your father is in your life good if not them im sorry but forget about her she is nothing to you
    Anonymous

• Wow your mom and my mom in a club for spiteful bitches? Yeah my mom told me when I was 25 and my son had cancer she used to pray I would die. Its hard to be the one they hate but I had to let my mom go because she was hurting me. I am sorry but I would let it hurt write about it in a journal and let her go. I wish I had something better to say but take care of yourself. GL Momma

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• omg, that is horrible! She makes my grandmother seem like a saint! I'm so sorry you had to experience this. You don't need her in your life anyways if she's going to act like that.
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 2:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I really can't fathom how a mother could say that to her child. I'm really sorry. I know that has to hurt a lot! This is a very good example of how not to treat your kids. What she wrote to you is just plain evil in my book.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• She really isn't a mom sorry to say but you need to move on and be around people who love you. Be there for your babies and be a good mom to them. Don't let that whorrible person ever speak to you again. And i know one day she will try to turn to you for something cause she is such a bad mom and her other kids will have disowned her for some reason cause she is a bitch and when that time comes if i were you i would be like" Sorry but i don't have a mom" and hang up.
    Anonymous

• I'm so sorry. What she said is so cruel. I hope you know that this is her issue, it is not your fault and there is nothing you could do to change her. You didn't do anything wrong. Clearly your Mom has serious problems. Normal mothers love their children no matter what- short, tall, skinny, big, it doesn't matter. You deserve better than that.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• What a piece of shit. Sorry that's your mom but look at it this way. She's poison and you're better off not being around it. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Bad enough we have issues with ourselves, but the people you're supposed to trust most in this world go and make it worse instead of better? I'd be telling HER to fuck off and good riddance.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2010