To answer the question of why I didn't tell OCSE is because he got scared that I was trying to ruin him as if it's all about him not your son and it's going to always be about his son until he's 18,why don't men understand this and did I do the right thing?

mommys1luv

Asked by mommys1luv at 2:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• did i miss something
    ??
    is this referring to earlier post?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• If you are receiving PA then they will find him and they will get their welfare back. Aren't you complaining about him not paying in another post I just answered? You can't have it both ways. If it is found out that you are receiving unreported child support then you will have to repay everything you got without being entitled to it. You are basically committing fraud on federal money and yes you can go to jail for it and all your son's father has to do is report you.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 2:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2010