If I'm dealing with the same people who answered my first post no you did not miss anthing except I need to know what to do regarding the monster of a father my son has which I really refer to him as less than a man who has lowered the child support payments because I won't have sex with him no more but he swears he can't afford to pay out a lot and I feel it's a lot of melarchy,what do you think?

mommys1luv

Asked by mommys1luv at 2:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Go to child support enforcement. They will take it out of his check and they won't have to have sex with him.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 2:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• If he's your "ex" what does he expect? You shouldn't be having sex at all IMO. He needs to pay for your child's sake he doesn't need to be doing it for you. Also, it would be good for you to set more boundaries with him. The law is the law and he has to pay. Please stop having sex with him too.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Take him back to court to have the child support increased. Your "ex" can't just decide he wants to pay less, because if he does, then he's in contempt of court and could go to jail.
    Anonymous

DITTO

thank you lowencope, saved me typing same answer
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Sounds like you need to take him to court. Why are you trying to work it out with him yourself? He's obviously crazy.
    deelite12

Answer by deelite12 at 2:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Yes like everyone else cst inforcement but come on his ex must not be satisfying him thats why comes back his ex should try that lemon drop pill lol
    debraann380

Answer by debraann380 at 8:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2010