Confused

My husband and I have been having unprotected sex for about three weeks now and about a week ago I started feeling sick, tired, extreme hunger and I am very snappy ad that is not who I am. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it said "not pregnant" . I dont know if maybe I took it too soon or if somthing else is wrong. Does anyone have an idea at what it could be?

Tigger2420

Asked by Tigger2420 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• PMS?
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• wait a week. take another. dont stress about it because it can cause all the same symptoms.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I dont stress about it but it feels wierd
    Tigger2420

Answer by Tigger2420 at 2:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• you should wait another week or two and take another pregnancy test :) thats how i was with this pregnancy .. i took a couple tests it came out negative and litterally after 2 days i took another one and it was positive... so now im pregnant ... :)
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 2:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• i find that if you start think you might be pergo that your body makes you feel it i have been prgo before and me and my husband have been trying for a year for another but hasnt heppen yet.... not saying your not..... but if you think about it your body might think you are when you arent and it sucks i keep going tho it and i dont think there is anything you can do if is something you want. sorry. i hate the feeling now think oo this might be it my boobs hurt i feel sick im moody to find out its all in my head.
    jacobmommy62106

Answer by jacobmommy62106 at 12:23 AM on Jun. 23, 2010