I am sooo tired of my husband doing this ( need adivce)

My husband volunteered me to babysit his brothers 2 kids next week ( for about 6-7 hours ) ..My husband is taking his mom to the Drs and told her I would watch niece and nephew. N&N and their dad live with mother in law...and of course their dad cannot watch them.... the problem that I have is that these kids are awful !!! They will not listen to me at all, I will tell them not to do something and they will literally stare me down as they do what I told htem not to, they are mean to my 2 small kids and our 3 small puppies, the boy is 8 years old and still poops his pants, the 10 year old girl tries to steal.

I am soo mad at my husband and told him there is no way I am watching them and he laughs and keeps trying to say they are good ( because whenver they visit I am the one who watched them while he watches tv ) , I told him he better plan on taking them with him and MIL but * continued*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I know no matter what I do they are going to be on my doorstep that day ....

I seriously want to strangle him and I dont know what to do to make sure this never happens again but he WILL NOT LISTEN
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry honey, but I feel sick and I can't get out of bed. *moan* Brush up on your acting skills, I think that may help you in this situation ;)
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 3:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Oh I would suddenly have plans that cannot be avoided that day!
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 3:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Get up in the morning, and announce that you're taking your kids out.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• why 6-7 hours for a dr appt?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Lock them in a room with all HIS stuff. See if he still thinks they're angels when he gets home :)
    emhain

Answer by emhain at 3:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• OP HERE

she actually has 2 Dr appts.... in another city ( we live in a small town) and the city is almost 2 hours away so 4 hours worth of driving and then the time of the actual appts and time for lunch adds it up
    Anonymous

• I would say we have plans and leave before they come. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Lol as the pp says brush up on ur acting skills or have plans u can't avoid :]
    But best of all.. Let them play with his stuff.. Show him what 'angels' they are when he finds something missing
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 3:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• whip them kids into shape MAKE them behave! Even if this means time out for them don't let them run your home or make you feel this way. You need to demand respect.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 3:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2010