Who here has used the Diva cup, and would you recommend it?

(Please, only constructive advice. I understand to some that it is gross.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just throwing this out... LOL!

I'm sure everyones body will react to the DivaCup differently.. So while one person dislikes it, another would love it.

In my opinion, it'd be best to just try it, instead of seeing how others like it. ( =
    amber_1024

Answer by amber_1024 at 3:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I read it's reviews and the majority were positive. I would recommend it. My only complaint is the putting in/taking out is kinda uncomfortable since that general area is sore at the beginning of menstrartion.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 4:04 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I use the instead cup (I think it's the same thing) and I love it. You can wear it for 12 hours and it's really comfortable. Even though it works well, I still use a pad with it because I have this weird fear of "showing" during my period.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Seems pretty gross to me.
    Anonymous

• You put the cup in to catch blood. You put a tampon in to absorb blood. You put a pad directly under to catch blood. This isn't any more gross than any other period stuff.
    Anonymous

• I think it seems like to much messing around down there and it might get on my hands, but if it's in for 24 hours you wouldn't have to be in a nasty public restroom fumbling with it.

Anonymous

• LOVE my Diva cup. No smell. No leaking. I don't have to worry about running out of pads or tampons and making an emergency trip to the store (or asking DH to stop on his way home). Less trash. No discomfort.
    Anonymous

• The Diva sits under the cervix, the Instead cup surrounds the cervix. You can have sex with Instead in, you cannot with the Diva. Diva is reusable, Instead is disposable. They don't fit the same but both work the same. 12 hours. The Instead is one size fits all while there are 2 sizes for the Diva for younger than 30 with no kids and older than 30 and with or without kids.

I haven't tried it yet but my Diva is on order. I have the Instead and like it for the no mess during sex but they are hard to find in my area so I have to order them.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2010