HOW DO I FIND MY DAD WHEN I ONLY HAVE HIS FIRST AND LAST NAME?

I

smilez19143

Asked by smilez19143 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• It cost a little money, but you can use peoplesearch.com
    AnneZbeth

Answer by AnneZbeth at 10:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• www.whitepages.com or www.peoplesearch.com
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 11:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• You can also try to "google" him. If he is any news print or articles he will appear. good luck
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 11:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELPFUL ANSWERS
    smilez19143

Answer by smilez19143 at 11:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• i had the same dillema. go to whitepages.com and do a search for that name in the state he most likely lives in. that was how i found my dad. and intellius.com is also another helpful site. or even on myspace for his name and any siblings, if known.
    LadyBishop

Answer by LadyBishop at 3:34 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Do you know what high school he went to? I just found my bio-dad in April, and we've met twice. Very scary, but good. We still are going to do a DNA test, but my mom is sure. I used the yearbooks at the library, the high school alumni book, and free online searches using his name. I was able to get his address, phone #, birth date all for free. I had a name, it was him for sure so I wasn't worried about a gazillion men named Joe Jones. Be careful. His daughter wasn't quite warm nor his wife, but now they want to meet me. It is a crazy journey.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• This site is for 'how to' search for people lost in adoption, but it might be helpful to you. http://www.bastards.org/search/name.html
    good luck
    adopteeme

Answer by adopteeme at 4:49 AM on Jul. 7, 2008