what to do

I am so stressed. Yesterday my boyfriend and I got in a fight and he left. Well he went over to my best friends or well she was suppose to be my best friend. Why he would go over to see her instead of one of his buddys I don't know. But when I asked her about it she didn't seem to think it was a problem. To me its a big problem. Him and I are breaking up because all we do is fight and he always wants other girls. He flirts with this girl all the time. He has cheated twice. Now she won't leave me alone. She keeps calling and sending text msgs I just can't talk to her. I don't know what to say. I feel so hurt. I don't know how to get over him either. I have two kids with him been with him 5 years and Im only 20. I am so hurt.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• If he has cheated twice and he's still wanting other girls, he's not worth your tears. It hurts but do you want that example set for your children? It does sound fishy that he is going over to YOUR friend's house after a fight. Isnt that where YOU are supposed to go for consolation? Be strong and move on.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 3:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Your wounds will heal & then you will ask yourself "why the f*ck was i ever with that guy" This is the hardest part, but you will grow & learn from this experience. Stay strong & don't let him wear you down.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• i think the other two said it all...

figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Just get away, dont talk to him if you have to. He will have to prove it to you if he really loves you. If he doesn't come back he's soooo not worth it love. There are so many other good men that can make you feel like your the only woman in the world. Pursue only happiness!'
    ZoeAndNissa

Answer by ZoeAndNissa at 7:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• you need to focus less on him and more on yourself. go to school and better yourself, once he see that you are moving up in life he will see what he lost. as far as the girl goes... she is not a friend, if my dh went to one of my female friends house, the first thing they will do is ask what the heck is he doing there and that he needs to go home to his woman and kids and then they would slam the door in his face. drop both of them and focus on your children. you are 20 years old with 2 kids, you need to get your priorities in check. take care of yourself and your kids 1st, worry about a man last.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 8:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2010