has anyone ever done this?

has anyone had anal sex? and what was the experience? would you do it again? i am just curious...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nope,exit only!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• How about adding a TMI to your title there?

And no, exit only here too.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Yes. Its better if you're on top because you need to be the one in control. Use lube. Lots of it, in fact too much is probably enough. Go VERY slow. It might help to start with smaller things like fingers or some kind of anal sex toy. Stop if it hurts, but its better if you're completely relaxed. I've had orgasms during anal sex, so it can be very enjoyable if its something you want to do. I kind of have to build up to it and when I haven't done it in a while use fingers a few times during sex. I also have to be extremely turned on for it to feel good. Truth is, I'm normally a little buzzed when I ask for it. DH never asks, its always my idea.
    Anonymous

• haha...it helps me when im REALLY turned on to start anal. i cant just insert it in my anal and there we go!...no, i have to be almost there to my big O. hope it helps. yes i'd do it again
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• yes i have and no i would not EVER do it again!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2010