When I'm sleeping my husband always pulls down or off my bottoms and helps himself to whatever he wants with me and when I wake up to this I feel violated! I think this is really rude and I'm sick of it,he even tries this while I'm having my period! I've told him how I feel but it did no good. What should I do to stop this from happening??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• um, him having sex with you without your consent is rape
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:58 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• my husband has only done this 1 time and I like it a lot but I don't know if I would like it all the time... When you wake up shove him off and tell him to leave you alone!
    Anonymous

• I think that you better put a stop to this. You tell him that this is uncalled for and you will not put up with this. You can also tell him to sleep in a different room. It would be a cold day in hell before someone would do this to me.
    Anonymous

• like peanutsmommy said, it's rape. if you feel violated it's rape for sure.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

• Is he awake during this? I'm playing devil's advocate. Some people have sexsomnia. Then again,yours could just be a selfish a**hole!
    Anonymous

• well you need to firmly tell him how you feel and be sure he knows you are serious and it bother you alot. Mine has done this but it doesn't bother me but I am also not a light sleeper so I am awake before we do the deed! LOL
    Anonymous

• He obviously has a fetish for this. Either give consent and play like you are asleep, tell him to stop, accept what he does or leave. Check your state laws on marital rape. That might scare him into stopping but most men feel they have the right to take their wife whenever they want. Set him straight.
    Anonymous

• You don't wake up when someone is pulling down your pants so that you can tell him to stop before he spreads your legs and enters? You must be a sound sleeper.
    Anonymous

• My Ex husband did this and I slept right through it nightly. Used to make me crazy. I'd wake up half nake and sore. So I started sleeping on the couch...
    Anonymous

• It's rape, my husband does this too, I sleep in a seperate bedroom now have for about 6 or 7 weeks now because of it. He doesn't feel its rape because he says that married couples should have sex as much as possible, of course that doesn't mean you can just take it without consent.
    Maybe try telling him its a felony and it doesn't matter if you're married or maybe a few nights in a seperate room for him to wake up and understand you're serious.

Good luck.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2010