My DD never met long lost brother on facebook

When I 19 I started going out with on loser a-hole and he had two kids anyway I had his baby 10 years ago, so I have not seen his other son" T" for 11 or 11 and a half years but I meet him a few times and knew his brother, sister and mother today I found him on facebook and was going to have my daughter introduce herself--she has a profile on facebook, her and the other son (from the sentence above) email and chat and have met and are close(as close as two half siblings with and 7 years age differance and a retard sperm donor for a father can be) Should I have her introduce herself to "T" or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Jun. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• you might want to talk it over with the mom first... make sure he's emotionally prepared and is capable of reacting in a way that's not hurtful to your daughter.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2010